How to Stay Fresh After Doing Sports at School

I'm still at school,which sadly means that I still have to do sports classes. I've never really been very good at football or hockey(which seems to be the only thing we ever do),so I never particularly enjoy it.The other thing that I don't enjoy about sports lessons is afterwards when you're all sweaty and even a potato looks hotter than you(not very hot at all.)However there is a way to save yourself from looking awful with these cheap and cute little products and return the the beautiful goddess you were. 

Conceal
Obviously,after the lesson you're probably going to be sweating a little bit and your foundation may have worn away.So pop a small towel and a little stick of concealer in your gym bag so you can touch up on all those little problem spots and make your skin look radiant again.
My Concealer-Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer £3.99


Mascara
Again,because you will have been sweating,not only might your foundation have disappeared,but your eye makeup too.So I suggest carrying a little mascara with you so you can open up your eyes and make them look pretty again.
My mascara-Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express in black drama £7.99


Lip Hydration
You don't want to have dry lips,so make sure you have a lip balm handy to ensure your lips stay plump and moisturized.
My lip balm-Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate £2.99


Smelling Good
You probably don't have time for a shower,so having a body spray is essential to put on so you stay smelling good.
My body spray-Soap and Glory Mist You Madly £4.99


Fresh Hair
After the lesson,it's possible your hair could be a little bit greasy or sweaty,so carry a small bottle of dry shampoo.Dry shampoo is something that I honestly wouldn't be able to live without,it always comes in handy for when I'm in a rush in the morning and situations like this.
My Dry Shampoo-Batiste Fruity and Cheeky Cherry £2.75



Enjoy my tips!xxx

1 comment :

  1. Hey Leannah I nominated you to do the Liebster Blog Award! :)

    ReplyDelete