Less is More

I'm a teenager,and if you're a teenager or you've been a teenager,then you'll know the struggles of spending hours getting ready in the morning but still not feeling like you look good enough.You'll also know the feeling of 'I need more mascara' or 'I need more eye liner' (I hope it's not just me.)But the truth is,you don't.My own personal studies have found that the less makeup you wear,the better you actually look.I know how hard that is to believe,but after these small steps,you'll be looking like a beautiful Greek goddess (pretty hot!)

Take Care of Your Skin

Obviously,taking care of your skin is quite important,for many reasons of course.One of these reasons is so you have beautiful,glowing skin that you will not need to cover up with lots of foundations and concealers.Having clear skin might be hard for some of us out there,as we all get breakouts and acne but just washing and moisturizing your skin twice a day is a step closer to having gorgeous skin.
I use Neutrogena facial wash,which I recommend highly to pretty much anyone.
To moisturize,I use Olay Essentials Complete Care.Thus had SPF 15 in it too,so you won't need to worry about getting sun damaged skin.


Rosy Cheeks

You may not think it,but having slightly pink cheeks can have a big effect on how pretty you look.It gives you color and makes you look a lot healthier and it's also pretty cute.Of course,you don't need to go over the top with the blush,or you may look like a tomato,but just a small amount can make you look sweet and pretty.
I just use AVON's blusher in the color Peach.


Tight lining your eyes

This is something that I do every single day and it honestly makes my eyes look so much better.For me,this little trick widens my eyes.This step is really easy and it looks a lot more natural than a thick line of liquid eyeliner on your lid.
For this you can just use any black or brown kohl pencil.


Natural Brows

Do not be afraid to have natural eyebrows.I haven't actually waxed,shaped or filled my eyebrows in about half a year,and I must say that I actually like the way my brows look.Take this tip from famous people like Cara Delevingne.In my opinion (and a lot of other peoples) Cara Delevingne is one of the most beautiful women in the world,all because of her amazing brows.However,not everyone is blessed with brows like Cara,so it's okay to fill them in a tiny bit.Or if like me you don't want to fill them with a pencil,try a dying kit.You can get these from any drug store and they aren't very expensive at all.
The dying kit I used is COLORSPORT 30 day eyebrow color solution.


Smile!

I know how cliche this is but it the honest truth.Smiling is the prettiest makeup a girl can wear(cheesy,I know.)Don't be scared of being yourself.You were made you for a reason.Be a little bit weird and laugh loud.Happy people are the most attractive people and the best people to be around,so everyone will love you!

















(none of these photo's are mine,full credits to www.google.com and www.tumblr.com)

3 comments :

  1. Nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much,it means a lot,and yes I'll definatly start following you xxx

    ReplyDelete