Cinnamon Flavored Conditioner?



A few weeks back me and my friend were having a conversation about hair and this topic seemed to pop up.Cinnamon flavored condition.Yes,you did read that right. Apparently if you keep it on for 8 hours, this thing turns your hair into a lighter shade and it tastes like cinnamon (Don't ask why she was eating it?).So obviously,I had to try it. 

Now unfortunately for me,after keeping it on for 8 hours,my hair stayed exactly the same. I was quite disappointed but I found that it actually made my hair so much softer and healthier looking. And my hair smelt great for about 2 days afterwards.It might not have made my hair lighter,but it defiantly made it better,so I thought I'd share it with you. 

All you need for this is any conditioner,about 2 teaspoons of cinnamon,a pot and 8 hours of you time (I suggest sleeping with it in overnight.)

1. Put as much conditioner as your hair needs into a pot.This step depends on how much or how thick your hair is. The one I'm using here is Tresemme Keratin Sooth,which is a deep treatment alone to repair and smooth your hair.

2.Measure out 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon and mix it in with the conditioner.You might need more cinnamon again depending on how much hair you have.Obviously you can use whatever cinnamon you want but I'm using ASDA's because it only cost about 40p. Go ASDA.

3.When you've mixed it all well,put the conditioner mix all over your hair and make sure its on your roots and end s of your hair properly. Mine looks really gross here,I know.



4.Leave the conditioner on for 7 or more hours.I recommend you do this either overnight or on a day when you're staying at home doing nothing. 

5.Wash out the conditioner making sure you get out all of the cinnamon bits properly.If like me you have curly or thick hair,you may want to wash it twice. Wait for your hair to dry,style and then be amazed by your wonderful looking hair (it may even be lighter!)

There are so many benefits to this hair remedy including the fact that you no longer need to spend lots of money on expensive deep hair treatments. 

Enjoy!xxx




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11882171/?claim=8hgcxvxmf2b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




No comments :

Post a Comment