My Favorite Beauty Products


Makeup

Rimmel's Clear Complexion Powder -
I didn't actually know that there were powders to help with acne and break outs until I found this.It's one of my favorite powders I've ever had because it actually stays on for quite a while and it hides away my shiny skin,which I've never found in any other powder I've used.However,it doesn't have the greatest coverage but I'd recommend it if you have spot prone skin.


Rimmel's Waterproof Eye Pen -
Tight lining my eyes is part of my daily makeup routine and this eyeliner,in my opinion,is the best one for that job.It isn't a pencil,so it's very soft and doesn't irritate your eyes.It also stays on for literally ages,which is always a good thing.


Rimmel's BB Cream -
I,as you might notice,am a huge Rimmel fan,but that isn't the only reason I decided to pop this product in. I've tried a few BB creams in the past year and this one is the one that stood out for me.It's amazing because it isn't too heavy,it keeps my skin moisturized and hides my pores,as well as the rest of the magical things it can do.It's also great if you aren't allowed to wear much makeup to school or you're not into foundations that much.

SEVENTEEN's Color Clash Nail Polish-
I only purchased this little beauty the other day and I am already in love with it!Basically,it's just a little pot of color and magic and it's quite hard to describe but as you can see in the picture,it's one of those special effects nail polishes. 

Skin

The Body Shop's White Musk Moisturizer -
I'm not too sure if they sell this one anymore,but I wanted to share it anyway because I love it.It has the White Musk perfume in it,so whilst having beautiful moisturized skin,you'll smell great too!

Hair 

Aussie's Take The Heat Collection-
I adore the Aussie Take The Heat collection.It repairs your hair and they all smell gorgeous!I recommend anything from this hair collection if you have damaged hair or you use a lot of heat on your hair and it needs protecting.My hair was quite damaged before I discovered these,but after only a few weeks of using the shampoo's and treatments,my hair was already looking great again. 



Hope you enjoy!xxx







No comments :

Post a Comment