January Lush Haul & New Products


Spending hours and hours at work a few times a week definitely has it's price when it comes to pay day and one of my New Years Resolutions for 2016 is to start taking more care of myself, so where better to spend all of my money than Lush? I got few little bits from there for Christmas and just recently I have been visiting more times than normal;sorry, I mean I've been dragged into the store by the smell of everything. 


First things first,teeth! I've never ever looked at any of the dental products, in fact, I didn't even know that Lush sold dental products! The only thing that caught my eye about this was the fact that it contains glitter and it tastes like strawberry laces. This is the first tooth powder I've ever seen and whilst I'm sure there are more in the world, this one is probably the best. If you're not a fan of the minty after taste in your mouth or any after taste for that matter, I seriously recommend this. Basically, you wet your toothbrush and then just dip it into the powder just like normal tooth past really, but powder...Oh, and it doesn't contain any fluoride so it's extra good for you! 


This pretty little thing is called the Snow Fairy Soap and I don't think you can actually buy this anymore because Christmas is over and that's when I got it. I haven't actually used it yet because I never really used bars of soap I just use gels and creams. It smells like actual candy and it's so so sweet. I absolutely love it though and I can't wait to finally use it. 


This is perhaps my favourite thing on the list and I normally stock up on this because it only comes out at Christmas. I got it in a package though and it's only a tiny bottle so I'm using it very sparingly because I don't have another one! This is the same as the bar of soap but as I said, I much prefer the gels and the bottles for some reason. Obviously, this smells just amazing and it just feels great to use. 


On first sight I thought that this was just a bath bomb and I only picked it up because I love the way it looks. I ran a bath and I put the entire thing in only to realise that it wasn't a bath bomb, it was a bubble bar,or bubbleroon as it's called. I was so so disappointed yet I had the bubbliest and pinkest bath I've ever had. This is called the Rose Jam Bubbleroon (it's a macaroon) and it looks and smells lovely. I guess this could last for as long as the other bubble bars or in my case, a few seconds. How stupid? 



Just an old favourite,I used to get this face mask when I was suffering with acne and I bought it because I seem to be breaking out a lot again. I didn't even know they still did this because they moved everything around in the store near me so I was really happy when I found it. I honestly swear by this to make my skin look fresh and clear and of course, it's all natural and test free so it's really good for you and the environment. It doesn't quite smell like a cupcake, more like a bar of chocolate, but it's still great.


These two things are both bubble bars, clearly I love having pink baths. They are so relaxing and they make everything a little more special. For some reason, they just make me feel more girly and it just makes it feel a little bit more luxurious. The top pink and white one is called The Comforter and it's extremely popular, no surprise. The bottom one is called Candy Mountain and I broke the top off but it basically just comes in a cone shape. I prefer the Comforter yet I still love both of them!



Links






As I said, the snow fairy products are only Christmas Items so I have no idea if you can actually find them anywhere else but I doubt it. 

Images by Leah Potter
Images by Lush Cosmetics



No comments :

Post a Comment