Summer Morning Routine - Blog Style


I've never done one of these routine things because I always just thought that it would work on YouTube in a video format,but I have decided to do one anyway because I really wanted to.So,this is just what I've been doing recently since it's been getting hotter and I don't think it's much different to my normal morning routine but,here you go.


So,this morning for breakfast I just sat outside because it was already about 21 degree when I got up,which is pretty hot for a British morning.In fact that's pretty hot for any time of the day in England.I made a cup of green tea first before I ate anything and drank that and the green tea I drink is literally just ASDA's own,it's still good.


I normally eat cereal for breakfast but when it gets hotter I never really want to eat as much because the heat just makes you feel kind of sicky and stuff,so I just had a slice of toast with peanut butter on it.I ate some pineapple too because it's nice and cold and juicy. 


After laying around and talking about life to my dog whilst he casually just sat there like 'yeah,she does this',I went to clean my face and teeth.I don't normally use this many products on my face in the morning but recently I've been breaking out a lot and I have prom on Friday,so I'm taking extra special care of my skin before then.Basically,I just fill the sink with warm water and firstly use the Simple facial wash.I then go on to the Neutrogena blackhead scrub.I accidentally bought this Neutrogena scrub and I thought I'd just give it a try and the results haven't been that great really but I guess it makes me feel a little bit more fresh.After that I used my amazing No7 ex-foliator.This is quite pricey but it is literally so great,I really recommend that.


After that I do my make up,which normally takes about half an hour but today is a really hot day so I wore a small amount.I just wore a little bit of foundation and pressed powder to cover my awful blemishes.I also used my normal eye shadow and mascara then just tight lined my eyes with a black eye liner.Of course,I also wore a nude lipstick,it's too hot for all that sticky stuff.


Obviously,I just got dressed after that. I'm wearing second day hair and I also just dyed it so I didn't really want to wash it too much.I braided both sides of my hair backwards and just clipped it all up at the bag and made it very loose,due to the fact that I look like an actual egg with flat hair,seriously.I then just sunbathed for a couple of hours until it started to thunder and lightning,with the rain included.included. Yay.


My outfit -

White shirt - NEXT
White vest top - NEXT £15
Black Skirt - Peacocks 
Heart Clutch Bag - NEXT
Sandals - George,Asda,I told you it's good.

Have a glamorous day,le xox



2 comments :

  1. I use to use neutorgena all of the time and it wasn't really even that good,but did you know that they test on animals? Thats why I stopped using it xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that they tested on animals,don't think I'll be using it again anyway xxxxx

    ReplyDelete