FLAMING LIPS

I'm really getting in to all of these new summer and spring trends,even though it's not very summery here in England.I love wearing bright lip colours and I have so many different lipsticks but I never get the chance to wear any of them and I definitely rely on bold lip colours more when I'm not wearing much eye make up because the lips drag in all of the attention more.





I think my favourite out of these 3 colours is the bright pink one because it is sooo girly and pretty and it's really different too.I can't seem to think of a place where I would wear this though unless I was some sort of high end fashion model,because anything a high end fashion model does is acceptable.

These are all MUA colours but you can find similar colours from Topshop and MAC if you're into higher priced make up.

Hope you enjoy,Leah xox


No comments :

Post a Comment