Real Techniques

So,I'm turning 16 on Sunday and I got a very lovely,early birthday present from my brilliant best friend.Okay,I get that these are kind of old now and pretty much everybody living under the sun has reviewed them.However,I've wanted some of these makeup brushes for a very long time and now that I finally have some,I have to talk about them.
I must start by saying that these are the softest brushes I have ever felt,Each one feels so smooth on your skin.I've never really liked using brushes for foundation and concealer because I don't like the way that some of them leave brush strokes on your skin but these don't seem to do that.The foundation brush and the concealer brush blend everything in so well and they leave no marks at all.I was pretty surprised.
I literally fell in love with these as soon as I looked at them and I have to say that they're pretty amazing.The rest of this brush collection will definitely be going on my 'Must Haves' list.









You can find these and the rest of the collection here - http://realtechniques.com/
You can also buy these at places such as Boots,Superdrug and most large supermarkets.

Leah x

No comments :

Post a Comment