24 Reasons to be Happy

It's a little bit miserable here in England at the moment,for no other reason than the horrible,dark April showers.So,I've decided to write a few little reasons why you should be happy to lighten up the mood,not only for the unlucky British people,but for anyone feeling slightly down.This was inspired by the book '14,000 things to be happy about' but I'm much too lazy to write down 14,000,so I made 21 of my own reasons up.Enjoy!

1 - A nice cup of your favorite hot drink
I'm not into tea or coffee that much(how very 'un-British' of me,I know)but I love hot chocolate and the warm feeling it gives you after coming in from the cold rain is wonderful.






2 - Having bottles of products on my dressing table
I understand how weird this might sound,but I can't be the only one who gets excited when I have to sort out all of my bottles,can I?

3 - Arriving to places on time
I'm not sure about any of you,but I'm not very punctual at all.I'm,without a doubt,'that friend' who says they're just leaving the house when really they haven't even gotten out of bed yet.So arriving on time,for me,is a pretty impressive thing.

4 - The Fault in Our Stars Book
Okay,if you haven't read this book,read it,now.This is honestly the most wonderful book I have ever read and although it does make me cry on odd occasions,it's full of beautiful things.

5 - Fresh Fruit
I'm not sure why,but there's just something about fresh fruit and the fact of it just being so fresh that makes me smile.

6 - Waking up and realizing you have hours left to sleep
This is one of the best things that could happen in life.Although it happens very rarely for me,waking up at 3 o clock when you don't need to be up until 4 o clock is an amazing feeling.

7 - Hot Showers
I'm surprised my parents haven'e gotten a massive hot water bill in the letter box yet because of the amount of these I have.If you're feeling a tiny bit down,this is your fix.

8 - Ariana Grande
Her overly beautiful face may make me very jealous but she's just so full of good things that it makes me smile and she has the most amazing smile.

9 - A Clean Public Bathroom
Now,I'm pretty sure that nobody likes disgusting and unclean bathrooms.It seems that wherever I go,the bathroom is awful.So finding a nice and clean one is just a relief that some people do actually care about Britain's public bathrooms.

10 - Seeing Old Married Couples
It is the sweetest thing ever when I see an old couple walking around together.True love does exist!

11 - New Pages in a Notepad
I love getting new writing books at school,simply because I love writing no the brand new pages.

12 - Perfect Makeup
I don't wear much makeup on a daily basis,but it's such a wonderful feeling when your makeup goes exactly the way you want it to.

13 - Buddy The Elf
"Hi I'm Buddy the elf,what's your favorite color?"Oh,if only there were real people like that in the world.

14 - Free Food Samples in Shops
Come on,it's free food,what's better than that?Well,maybe if they started giving out free concert tickets...

15 - Cake Mix and Cookie Dough
I know that you're not really meant to eat the cake mix,but who doesn't?Sometimes,the cake mix tastes better than cake.

16 - Going to the Hairdressers
I never actually get a new haircut whenever I go but I just love going(how I wish that was my hair in the photo below.)

17 - McDonald's Milkshakes
Very bad for you I know,but once in a while is okay I guess and they taste so nice,so how could you not drink one every once in a while?

18 - Arctic Monkeys
I added a little personal one here,but aren't they just amazing?Alex Turner's song writing is almost as perfect as his face,don't you agree?I don't know,maybe I just have a tiny obsession with them or something.Also,I think there needs to be a petition for Alex Turner to do more drunk speeches.

19 - The 1950's
Yes,this is another personal one,but don't tell me you wouldn't want to travel back in time just so you could sit in diners and get away with having a curvy figure without anybody saying anything to you about it?

20 - Fresh Cut Grass
I do not like the smell of the grass,as it makes me feel ill,but doesn't it look just lovely?

21 - Finding a Really Good Bargain in Your Favorite Shop
Whether it's food,clothes or even a packet of batteries,we all love not having to pay full price for something.

22 - The Color Pink
It's not my favorite color,but it's just so pretty and bright.

23 - Over-sized Jumpers
These are great and my mum tells me I own too my,but I say you can never own too many baggy jumpers.I'm not actually sure why these make me feel so great but something about wearing a warm item of clothing that is much too big for me makes me feel fab.

24 - Taking Off Your Bra After a Long Day(for the girls)
And finally,the best feeling in the entire world.Women may have to go through periods and pregnancy but boys will never know what they're missing out on.

So there you go,24 reasons for you to be happy or at least smile slightly.Even if only one of these relates to you,at least there's one!There are a few weird little ones in there,but you can't deny that you agreed.

Enjoy!xox

No comments :

Post a Comment