A New Chapter


I am currently typing this blog post with about 167 tissues by my side and a wet face from my streaming tears.I'm crying because my older,eighteen year old brother has just left for his gap year in Australia and I won't lie,I'm going to miss him and awful bloody lot. I'm also quite jealous due to the fact that I can't go with him because Australia is one of the places I really want to visit.With the odd misfortune along the way,my big brother has been quite lucky and successful in the past two years since he left school.He got a job at a dental lab instantly after he finished school and bought a motorbike with his saved money.He then decided that he wanted to go back packing so he started saving.Luckily,his good friend was already living in Australia,so when he arrives there tomorrow afternoon,he will already have a home and a job from his friend's parents.He has worked very very hard for all of it though and I am very proud that he's doing what he wants to do.

I mean,I don't actually know if I'm more sad about the fact that he's gone or that there won't be anybody to blame for eating the last ice cream. Ice creams are important in our house.

Like I said,I'm very sad that I can't go with him. As well as the fact that he probably wouldn't want his little sister travelling with him,I can't go because I start my new Sixth Form in September. It's fair to say that I have mixed feelings of excitement and also dread because I'm so happy to be doing courses that I want to do but I don't know any body,not one single person.I could have just gone to a college with all of my friends but I wanted to take a photography course and I wanted fresh start.So yeah, I keep having visions of myself sat alone at lunch times because I still haven't made friends ha ha ha...Seriously.

I'm pretty sure that my little eleven year old brother would have wanted to go with my older brother too but he's starting a new school in September too! He's going from year six to year seven which at the time is probably the scariest thing that an eleven year old has ever done,unless your name is Kevin and your parents constantly leave you at home on your won.Fortunately for my brother,he's going to a new school with literally all of his friends so he probably won't have any friend making issues.He has to wear THE ugliest uniform ever though,so whilst I'm allowed to wear whatever I want,he's going to be sweating his hair out in a long sleeved shirt,a jumper and a blazer *insert laughing emoji*.

So,me and both my siblings are all starting a new chapter in life and I'm so sure that it's all going to be good.I am at this moment in time extremely upset that my older brother isn't here but I have the best things to look forward too like the fact that it's my prom on Friday (practically the biggest event of my life because nobody will ever marry my sigh). I think my mum might have a mental break down at some point because all of her babies are growing up,bless her.Everything is changing right now,but it's all for the best.I have a feeling that there are happy times a head and 
I cannot wait.

What's happening in your life?

Le xox





No comments :

Post a Comment