The Expiration Date

I think being in a relationship is lovely,I really really do.I think that being on edge and heartbreak and desperation is a wonderful and weird experience because of the fact that one person can change another person completely and entitle them to weird feelings and permanent nausea.A lot of people say that love is the only thing in the world that keeps a person alive and happy and I admittedly used to think that until I went through the best yet worst time with my ex boyfriend.And having so many dramatic break ups and get back togethers with the same person made me realise that even people have their own sell by date.

It took me six months to finally call the person that I wanted mine.He had a girlfriend but he liked me a lot,so he broke up with the girl and took me.Clearly,I forgot about the fact that I should never lay myself down as a choice but love got the better of me,like it does most people.I had a brilliant relationship with him for the first few months until he started to manipulate me and black mail me into doing things for him.It's so weird because I know that I would never ever give myself up to anybody else like that and I would never just do anything for anybody.But because he was my boyfriend and he tricked me into thinking that he was the best thing in the entire world,I just did whatever because I thought that I was in love with this guy.He dumped me the first time.I was getting over it after about 2 months when of course he declared that he missed me and we got back together.

Rule number one : DO NOT get back with your ex.It is a no go,exes are exes for a reason.

I think that getting back together with my dreadful ex was the worst thing I could have done because things happened in those last few months that I still can't get over even now.

This is a little lesson for y'all.Being let down and getting hurt time after time after time changes a person and sometimes it's for the worst.Sometimes it's for the best.For me I think that it was for the best because I finally toughened up and ditched him.He cried and pleaded and did practically everything a man could do to win a woman back and I felt so dreadful telling him no so many times but you have to remember all the times a person hurt you like that and think 'would they do the same for me?Of course they wouldn't.

To get on in the world,you have to have a hard faced front so that you don't get attacked or hurt.There are a lot of people out there who don't want to bring any good to you,all they want to do is break you down and upset you.Going through bad times strengthens a person and makes them an untouchable soul.My relationship is a prime example of something that went on for far too long because I allowed him to destroy me again and again for what I thought was love.When really,I should have broke it off way before anything bad happened,or even just not have gotten back together with him.Whether it's a bad relationship or a friend that constantly gets you down,you have to put yourself first and do what is best for you no matter who you leave behind.

The whole point of this blog post is to tell you that some things outstay their welcome,just like a gone off apple rotting.You wouldn't eat a rotten apple would you?So why do you continue to put up with bad things that only rot you away?




No comments :

Post a Comment